VENEERS PEELING LINE
A.C.F. SFH 800 X 2700
The SFH 800 Model Lathe was designed considering all problems ensuing from peeling small diameter blocks.
The main objectives to be reached are the following:
1. High raw material recovery through:
• Maximum possible reduction of core diameter thanks to stiff structure and dimensional stability;
• Sophisticated continuous control system of backup roll position;
• Automatic control of block rounding up at high speed and high number of cycles.
2. Construction precision of machine for a better quality of “ peeled product through.
• Innovative cutting geometry maintained along the whole working cycle independently of the different features of raw material ;
• High precision of feeding thickness obtained by digital control.
3. Operational speed obtained by:
• Reduction of downtimes, thanks to designing and execution of advance solutions, such as:
- Main direct drive for reaching high dynamic performances;
- Automatic core ejectors;
- Driving of main motion axes through ball screws and low inertia-motors;
- Global control of machine logic and motion rules by a unique Continuous Numerical control.
• Optimization of working cycle;
• High movement speed of operational elements.
4. Simple control of machine functions following from:
- Reduced interventions of operator , who only controls the machine and its position;
- Minimum maintenance.